Donate by texting SUPPORT to 70144, followed by the amount you wish to give (£1,£2,£3,£5, £10) e.g. “SUPPORT £2” to 70144. – See terms and conditions below:
1. This campaign will run from Friday 10th November 2017 until February. Please note that if you text before or after the closing date or enter the key work incorrectly, you may still be charged your standard network charge and you won’t be charged for the donation to Fife Gingerbread.
2. Text messages cost the price of your donation, plus your standard network message charge (based on your provider rates). Please note that this service is only available in the UK, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man. Donations can only be made from UK registered mobile numbers, if someone is outside the UK but has a UK registered mobile number then they can make donations.
3. Your support will result in a donation to Fife Gingerbread, a registered Scottish charity (SC024254), for each text message you send.
4. Please ensure you use the keyword SUPPORT and always include the £ sign before your donation amount otherwise your donation will default to £5.
5. You must be 16 years old or over to send a text donation and you must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message.
6. There is no limit on the number of times that you can make a text donation however there is a daily limit of £30 on text donations from the same mobile number. Please note that for attempts to donate more than £30 you will incur your standard network charge for the text (s) and no donation will be received by Fife Gingerbread.
7. If you would like to donate more, or set up a regular donation to Fife Gingerbread please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
8. Donating through Gift Aid means that Fife Gingerbread can claim an extra 25p for every pound you give and it won’t cost you anything extra. After you have made your text donation you will receive a free text advising you to please visit https://ig2.instagiv.com/giftaid/804 where you can sign up for Gift Aid and Fife Gingerbread will be able to claim gift aid on this donation, future donations and those made in the last 4 years.
9. Fife Gingerbread accepts no responsibility for any technical failure or any other problem with telephone, telephone network or line system provider which may result in the texts being lost, delayed or not properly received.
10. When you text to donate you will receive a reply text message thanking you for your support and providing you with an option to opt out of further texts or calls from Fife Gingerbread. This message will be sent to you automatically after we receive your initial donation text. In the event that you do not receive a reply please call us so that we can look into this for you. An opt-out text is a free message.
12. If you have any questions you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 01333 303124.